WHAT IS #GIVINGTUESDAY?
We have a day for giving thanks. We have two for getting deals. Now, we have #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back. On Tuesday, November 29, 2016, charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give.
It’s a simple idea. Just find a way for your family, your community, your company or your organization to come together to give something more. Then tell everyone you can about how you are giving. Join us and be a part of a global celebration of a new tradition of generosity.
Our needs at Living Bread Radio are pretty basic; please help us to serve our listeners better – AND SAVE MORE SOULS….
- generator backup for the radio stations
- a media tent
- a station vehicle
- billboards in key areas
- SARTA advertisements
- a carport for the tractor/mower that is used at the towers
- a fence for the tower property
- a van to haul equiment to do remote broadcasts
- more production equipment – to do remote broadcasts