Many people use planned gifts to support the mission of Living Bread Radio Network.
What is Planned Giving?
Through planned giving, donors may find that they are able to make a generous gift while receiving financial benefits such as increased current income, tax savings, avoidance of capital gains tax, and reduced estate settlement costs.
Qualifying gifts include:
- Life Insurance
- Stocks and Bonds
Please contact your Financial Advisor for exact financial advice.
Bequests are gifts made through a will or living trust. They are especially popular for people who want to make a gift of significant size but cannot give up income or capital during their lifetime. Bequests of all sizes benefit Living Bread Radio Network.
Many individuals have life insurance policies whose benefits they no longer need. If this applies to you, consider naming Living Bread Radio Network as the beneficiary and assigning us ownership of the policy.
You can also name us as beneficiary of your retirement savings accounts such as IRAs, or 401(k). That is a great way to help Living Bread Radio Network, and at the same time it may reduce the amount of estate taxes your loved ones have to pay. Retirement plans are excellent assets to leave to Living Bread Radio Network; IRAs and qualified retirement plans, such as 401(k). We invite you to become a member of the Living Bread Radio Family and help secure the future of the station. Please contact us by phone 330.966.2903
If you are 70 1/2 or older, and IRA charitable rollover is another option.
IRA (Custodian) ———————> The Living Bread Radio Network
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
– Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to our organization
– Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
– Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
– Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
– Help further the work and mission of our organization
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
1. Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to us.
2. Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to our organization to help continue our important work.
3. Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable gift.
4. Please contact us (888-966-2903) if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose or have any other questions.
Gifts of land or other real estate can offer many advantages to a donor and Living Bread Radio Network. Such a gift can represent the elimination of an asset, which has become too burdensome to manage, at the same time that it provides a valuable charitable contribution.
Another way to support Living Bread Radio Network is through memorial giving. It allows you to honor family or friends, living or deceased, while helping to support the station. Gifts can be made in celebration of a special occasion, such as an anniversary, birthday, retirement or other special reason. Notification is made to the family of the individuals being honored.